Recipe Type [Lunch & dinner]
Duration: 10 minutes preparation, cook 12 mins
A small addition to your Easter menu, the fish works great in corners.
* 8 pieces of fillet of sea bream or ling
* 3 / 4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
* The grated zest of 1 lemon
* 2 cloves garlic finely sliced
* 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
* 1 / 3 cup toasted pine nuts
* 1 tablespoon rice
* The oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease and line base of a large Baking sheet. Place the fish on tray and set aside.
2. Combine the parsley, lemon zest, garlic, breadcrumbs, pine nuts and rice oil. Divide the filling between the fish fillets, pressing it gently on top.
3. Bake for 12 minutes or until fish just flakes with a fork and is cooked through. Serve with potato wedges and green salad with herb vinaigrette. Garnish with lemon.